카카오톡 (Kakaotalk) is a chatting app that most Koreans use, so Koreans often say “카카오톡 주세요.” (please send me a Kakaotalk message.) Sometimes we also say 카톡 which is a short from for 카카오톡.
You can send messages or pictures and you can even make a free video phone call through 카카오톡.
- 카톡 있어요? Do you have Kakaotalk? (click here to learn 있어요/없어요)
- 카톡 주세요. Please send me a Kakaotalk message.
- 카톡으로 보내 주세요. Please send it through Kakaotalk.
- 카톡으로 얘기할까요? Shall we talk with Kakaotalk? (click here to learn -을까요?)
- 지금 카톡할 수 없어요. I cannot use Kakaotalk now. (click here to learn -을 수 있다/없다)